Today – with one of the biggest national protests against cuts in years – the fightback has truly begun!
We need to build a massive movement to oppose austerity and kick out the Tories. Join the student fight back against austerity, racism, climate change and war – get active with the Student Assembly Against Austerity today!
The Student Assembly Against Austerity is the official student wing of the People’s Assembly Against Austerity – the national movement that organised today’s demonstration.
We stand for:
- Building a huge, united movement to end austerity
- Free education – no cuts, no fees, no debt
- Defending public services – stop privatisation
- No more racist scapegoating – immigrants are not to blame
- Equality and liberation – opposing racism, sexism, disability discrimination and LGBTphobia
- Stopping climate chaos – 1 million green jobs now
- Welfare not warfare – scrap Trident!
Join us! From setting up a local Student Assembly Against Austerity group at your college or university to volunteering to help on one of our campaigns there is so much you can do to help us build a united, fighting student movement.
Come along to the Student Assembly Against Austerity National Convention on Saturday 21 November - register your FREE PLACE here. Hear from inspiring speakers, exchange ideas in interactive workshops and take part in our democratic discussions on the way forward for the student movement. Contact us for more information.
Are you interested in setting up a local Student Assembly Against Austerity group on your campus as a hub for activists wanting to take action against the huge cuts we are facing? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you get things started at your college or university.
Follow us on social media!