Book your FREE place online here.
BUILDING THE STUDENT FIGHT BACK AGAINST AUSTERITY
Join us for a day of speakers, interactive workshops and discussions on how students can be at the forefront of building a massive movement to oppose austerity and kick out the Tories.
Shelly Asquith, NUS Vice President Welfare
Shakira Martin, NUS Vice President Further Education
Clive Lewis MP, from Jeremy Corbyn’s Shadow Labour government
Natalie Bennett, Leader of the Green Party
Sam Fairbairn, People’s Assembly Against Austerity
Sabby Dhalu, Stand Up To Racism
Lindsey German, Stop the War
Ali Milani, President of the Union of Brunel Students
Kate Hudson, Chair of CND
Mick Burke, Economists Against Austerity
Rose Dickinson, Friends of the Earth
Mark Campbell, University College Union (UCU)
Plus activists from the Student Assembly Against Austerity campus groups
- Fighting for free education: no to cuts, privatization and student debt
- The hardest hit: fighting cuts, bigotry and inequality
- Standing up to racism: no to scapegoating and the ‘Prevent’ agenda
- Stop climate chaos
- FE and the fight back: no to cuts – yes to EMA
- Fund education not war: all out to say scrap Trident!
The Student Assembly Against Austerity is the official student wing of the People’s Assembly Against Austerity. We campaign for free education, against tuition fees, a lifetime of debt, cuts to education and the broad austerity offensive.