Free Education National Student Demo
WEDNESDAY 4 NOVEMBER 2015
- Free education: no cuts, no fees, no debt!
- Save maintenance grants facing the axe
- Stop the savage cuts to FE and HE
– Scrap tuition fees – stop the proposed increase
- Defend international students – no to racist scapegoating!
- Fund education not war – scrap Trident!
The Student Assembly Against Austerity is supporting the demonstration, alongside the National Union of Students (NUS) and the National Campaign Against Fees and Cuts, which called the protest.
This national demo will take place one month after the People’s Assembly Against Austerity’s national week of action outside Tory Party Conference from 3 – 7 October and will be a key opportunity to build momentum for a big student fight back against the Tories in this autumn.
Local Student Assembly Against Austerity Against campus groups will be mobilizing students to join this important protest.
We need as many Students’ Unions to organise transport for this demonstration as possible. Please get in touch for advice on how to go about making this happen.
For more information or to volunteer to be part of the Student Assembly mobilizing team for this event drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.