Where next for the student movement?
Campaigning for free education and against austerity into the General Election May 2015
Register your FREE place here.
Join the facebook event here.
We want to build a loud, active and vibrant student movement, which puts the demands of the student movement on the political map in the weeks leading up to the General Election. From days and weeks of action to creative stunts and peaceful direct action – we want to organise and coordinate the fight back to defend students.
Come along to the Student Assembly Against Austerity National Convention on Saturday 31 January and help us build a student movement that cannot be ignored.
- Diane Abbott MP
- Jeremy Corbyn MP
- Francesca Martinez, comedian
- Natalie Bennett, Leader of the Green Party
- Shelly Asquith, President of University of the Arts Students’ Union
- Piers Telemacque, NUS Vice President Society & Citizenship
- Shakira Martin, President of LeSoCo Students’ Union
- Lindsey German, Stop the War
- Sabby Dhalu, Stand Up to Racism
- Aaron Kiely, NUS National Executive
- Sam Fairbairn, People’s Assembly Against Austerity
- Shreya Paudel, NUS International Students’ Officer
- Alex Falconer, on the campaign against course closures at Falmouth University
- Guinevere Carter, UCL Fossil Free campaign
- Sahaya James, Student Assembly Against Austerity
- Hope Worsdale, Warwick For Free Education
- Fiona Edwards, Student Assembly Against Austerity
- Michael Segalov, Communications Officer at Sussex University Students' Union
- More speakers to be confirmed
Don't miss out - book your FREE place today here.